Tuesday, February 1, 2011

WHY DID U LEAVE ME ALONE??

Why did u lev me alone...
     u know...
It just happened in a matter of Spark..
Ohh!!


Tel me why?Y did u lev me lonely..
    I feel detached from my life..
Now,even my Dreams are Dark!!
   M in Pain...Ya!!
And people have started calling me Insane..


  All my words seem profane
  All my efforts are in Vain!!


Crumbled are my Thoughts...
Mumbled are my presence..
What has gone so wrong??
  Tell me...tell me Why??


Don't i'v a life of my Own,
  Or shud i Lead it..
Only As u'v Shown..
please baby..Understand Me!!


When I turn back time,
 Everythng seemed so fine..
And it still can be-
i know..its Jus a matter of Time!!


Teme why did u lev me lonely...
  When i needed you the most..
It seems as if evethngs lost..
Ohh!!m in Pain ya!!


But No matter the distance..
  My hearts pure,
And m gona luv u,
Till my last breath..for Sure.


Leme burn in hell or trail in heaven...
   My dreams will be dark
Till i get you back..


I know..Again Our Love will spark..
Its again gona be a clean Start..


-it's SR.

8 comments:

  1. Awsome 2 gud ... though need exp of breakup by stilll nt lost d faith nd hope of getting ur love back ... dis can turn out 2 b 1 of d fibest example of true, sacred, pure love ... loved it!!!!! Sonali...

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful poetry or a story of a broken heart its difficult to explain...but one thing is very clear the feelings are really passionate....I think that can even melt a stoned heart...

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesum writeup..u touch hearts dude..
    -amanya

    ReplyDelete
  4. gud touch of emotions!!gud piece of work

    ReplyDelete
  5. heart touching story or poetry.........superlike..kalpana

    ReplyDelete
  6. love me or kill me .......its better to die without u ............i love you aditi

    ReplyDelete