Sunday, January 9, 2011

TImE to RuLe-INsTinCTs..


LemE BreAK FREe...



Let me be free..
  Dont wana be any clutches...
let me be 'ME'..
  Says my heart and blood gushes..


I wana fly with my open wings..
 but 'm longing for a chance
       To do my own good things...


Dont stop me please..
  leme jus break free..
Let me be 'ME'
  says my heart and blood gushes..


Let me feel the Fresh Winds..
  and leme unlock the doors..
          to my DREAMS..
'Coz now its the time for me..
To Rule My own INSTINCTS...


Let me Be real..
  without any fear..
'Coz its My Life
and to me its dear..


Let me be free..
Dont wana b e in any clutches..
 Leme be 'ME'
   says my heart....
and blood gushes...


-its SR

10 comments:

  1. Cool work... liked d idea expressed ... gud 1 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. really nice work :)...and the poem picture goes down really well with the poem..good work :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. indeed superbbb.....
    u rock dude..
    -anayna

    ReplyDelete
  4. really gud 1 just got d feeling aft reading dis dat let us gv ourself a chance an real opportunity 2 realise ourselves.... 2 just gt out of bonds of relationships we hold nd concentrate on our aspirations we did do lot of compromises 4 sake of oders bt dint peep witin onself 2 bring out wat we r .... breaking des chains nly we cn find d opportunity 2 show we r nd live as we want if we get 1 such day also na will live it 2d fulest gud 1 ....Sonali....

    ReplyDelete
  5. its really gud...... like it...

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful poetry or a story of a broken heart its difficult to explain...but one thing is very clear the feelings are really passionate....I think that can even melt a stoned heart...

    ReplyDelete
  7. really a good work.........the images goes very well with the poetry

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey ur poems are simply very good......n the pics that u hv used is just mind blowing......... keep it up n do continue writing such a beautiful poems

    ReplyDelete